When making use of Hyra, you must ensure that all content follows this content policy. Hyra is committed to allowing users to express themselves, whilst drawing lines to keep content that threatens our infrastructure, damages our community or jeopardise our users off the platform.
You must not use Hyra for
- Harm to minors - Content uploaded to Hyra must not harm minors. When uploading content that contains minors, please be mindful. Some examples of what you shouldn't post include: child sexual abuse, pedophilia, bullying
- Promotion or glorification of self-harm - Don't upload anything that promotes or glorifies self-harm. This includes content that encourages users to cut or injure themselves, embrace anorexia, bulimia, or other eating disorders, or commit suicide. We do allow for the promotion to get counselling and to seek help.
- Gore and mutilation content - Don't post torture to human beings, animals or their remains.
- Spam - Don't spam. Plain and simple. This includes repeating the same content or adding deceptive content into your Workspaces. Do not use Hyra to generate revenue, traffic or affiliate marketing.
- Mass registration and automation - Do not mass register for Hyra. This includes signing up for more than one account or automating the account sign up process. Users should maintain one Hyra account, multi-accounting is not permitted.
- Copyright and trademark infringement - Respect the copyrights and trademarks of others. Only upload content that you have the rights to either expressly or by legal exceptions such as fair use.
- Privacy Violations - Don't violate the privacy of others. Do not post content that puts others at risk or exposes their privacy. This includes but is not limited to: leaking addresses, emails, telephone/cell number, date of birth, full names, social security numbers/national insurance.
- Disruptions, exploits or resource abuse - Do not attempt to disrupt service to the platform or exploit it. This could be by means of flooding the site or by the means of a scripting attack like XSS.
- Unlawful Content - Don't use Hyra for illegal behaviours like phishing, illegally inciting violence or fraud. This goes without saying.
- Sexually explicit content - Absolutely no pornography on Hyra. This means no NSFW content. Period.
- Malicious Bigotry - Don't actively promote violence against individuals or groups on the basis of their race, ethnicity, religion, disabilities, gender, age, veteran status or sexual orientation.
Hyra tries its best to achieve fair outcomes when enforcing this content policy, but in all cases Hyra reserves the right to suspend accounts and/or remove the content associated with them, without notice, for any reason. This is typically to protect our services, users, community or infrastructure. If content is illegal, we may even report you to law enforcement. Hyra reserves the right to enforce or not enforce these policies at our sole discretion. This policy does not create an obligation for us to act in any particular way. We reserve the right to update this policy at any time, as outlined in our Terms of Service.